We are pleased to share two exciting new volunteer positions at Learning Through The Arts:-
Assistant Art Support Tutor
Work alongside workshop facilitators to plan and deliver creative workshops. Provide assistance to the team in various elements of the workshop process during both planning and delivery phases.
• Support with the planning and organisation of workshops including venue research, ordering of art materials, session planning and delivery.
• Gain hands on experience and play an active role in supporting participants and enhancing their creative skills and learning opportunities.
• Photography during workshops to document creative development and progress.
• Preparing the space for workshops and tidying up after.
• Supporting with paperwork and correspondence with funders.
• Risk assessment, before and during workshops
• Support with portfolios/work book arts awards
Provide administrative support and work as part of a team to facilitate the efficient operation of the organisation. Tasks can involve anything from maintaining databases, researching events and new partnerships and maintaining our website and social media presence.
• The creation and management of spreadsheets and administration of databases
• Receiving and responding to email and telephone enquiries.
• Document and report production
• Maintaining social media presence
• Updating of contact lists
• Meeting minute notes
• General office duties including filing and scanning of documents
If you’re interested in applying or require further information regarding these opportunities, please contact email@example.com or call 07510 917517.