Project/ Admin Support Assistant (Volunteer Role)
The major duties, tasks, and responsibilities usually carried out by project assistants are shown in the job description example given below:
- Write letters.
- Maintain contacts with potential stakeholders who may be interested in projects
- Supervise tasks assigned to young volunteers.
- Keep records of all information related to project for documentation,
- Assist with publicity and, event promotion’ delivery of.
- Support and assist with the /family work, including taking photographs/ compiling report.
- Support the drama production and stage performance including sourcing venue, assisting the style director and the professional artiste and performers.
- Provide support and monitoring to young volunteers on the project.
- As the supporting system of the director, project assistants are in charge of logistics related to work make arrangements for meetings, presentations, seminars and training being organized
- Support with evaluation of projects and make useful suggestions to the director on the best practices and strategies to apply in project execution.
If you would like to improve your administrative skills or acquire such skills in a Creative environment then contact us via 07510 917 517 or email email@example.com