We are looking for a freelance video editor to edit and produce a short film for two Heritage Projects we currently have at Learning Through The Arts.
- You’ll handle the post-production and be responsible for creating a story-line and film from the of our audio and visual footage from recorded interviews.
- You will be passionate about editing and telling stories through video and enjoy working to a brief.
Your activities will include:
- Transforming raw footage into a final product
- Creating a fluid narrative
- Sound correction and implementing changes where necessary
- Creating basic motion graphics to complement the theme of the project(s).
- Competent with Adobe Premiere Pro or equivalent software.
- Experience of story-boarding and video production planning
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is July 15, 2019.